OH GODS OH GODS I’VE BEEN TAGGED
By both Bug and Ria! haha. I guess I’ll answer both in turn, but I don’t follow enough people to tag anybody. I just hope that I’ll satisfy everyone buy answering their questions.
1) What sport are you most looking forward to watching in the London Olympics? I don’t even know if it’ll be winter or summer, haha.
2) What’s your favorite book or book series to discuss with others and why? It’s definitely got to be A Song of Ice and Fire. Because it’s awesome and great and wonderful.
3) Do you believe aliens exist, why or why not? It is utterly inconceivable to me that there be absolutely no other intelligent life in a universe made of a billion billion suns. I’ve no doubt there’s Something somewhere out there, but I’m fairly certain they aren’t anally probing hillbillies for shits and giggles.
4) Do you believe zombies are possible, why or why not? Eh, not really… I don’t know. There’s some scary medical shit that might Seem zombie-ish, maybe, kinda… buuuuuut… not really.
5) Do you believe in parallel universes why or why not? Fuuuuuuuck. I’m not Nearly smart enough to consider/talk about/logic this. It’d be cool, I must say, but I’ve never given it much thought.
6) If you could step inside and exit at any time any movie as if it were a real world which would it be and why? I’d step inside Jurassic Park when Nedry’s jacking egg embryos, and then exit right away after I murdered him and stole them. Then I’d sell them to some giant company in exchange for 300 million dollars, and lifetime tickets to Jurassic Park. Or I’d steal one of the thousands of ownerless lightsabers lying around the Jedi Temple after the clone troopers cleaned the place out in Episode III (lol.) Or Maybe I’d jump into King Kong, steal all the guns from the ship, leave and jump into Schindler’s List and give everyone the weapons and lead an uprising! Oh, wait, I’d do ALL those things. I’d first steal a Shield from Dune so that I’d be bulletproof (since Dune’s bulletproof shielding is the most reliable.) Then I’d party. IN EVERY MOVIE I LOVE
7) What two characters from any shows/movies/books/comics do you wish would cross paths? Seeing Richard Sharpe, baseborn bastard sneaky British officer of the Napoleonic Wars meet Eddard Stark would be Hilarious. Especially since they’re both Sean Bean.
8) Do you think deja vu is proof of reincarnation? I’ve never thought about it that way before. I’m… I guess open to the idea of reincarnation. It would explain a lot of things, like most of my recurring dreams and stuff.
9) What is your favorite vegetarian/vegan side dish? Recipes if possible, please! Ummmm… Veganism really isn’t my thing. So I haven’t really looked into any of it. I’m sure there are any number of snacks/side dishes I love that are vegan friendly. The only thing off the top of my head is watermelon. I FUCKING LOVE WATERMELON, YOU GUYS
10) What’s your favorite texture in nature? (i.e. moss, grass, bark, sand, water) Water.
11) Which do you prefer and why, sunrise or sunset? Sunrise. The start of any day is full of promise and possibility, while sunrise seems to bring on a deep melancholy within me sometimes, haha.
OKAY THOSE WERE MY ANSWERS FOR BUG, NOW I’LL ANSWER RIA’S
1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be? I’m torn, between choosing Pizza (which has a fair ammount of variety) and steak, because OH MY GOD Y’ALL, STEAK
2. If you could travel anywhere on earth, where would it be and why?
I’d love to visit someplace that nobody has ever seen before. Somewhere wholly new and unexplored.
3. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would it be and why?
The magical land that I ruled as a despot, strong and firm, but infinitely just and fair. A country without prejudicial laws or ingrained bigotry.
4. What part of your heritage do you most identify with if any, and why? I guess the tiny amounts of Irish and German, since I like to drink and sing and fight (SIMULTANEOUSLY) but I’m also imbued with a deep melancholy sometimes.
5. What is/was your favourite subject at school? History! Easiest question yet.
6. What’s the best movie you’ve seen so far this year? The Artist, easily.
7. How would you take over the world? Insidious ideas of universal freedom, justice and actual equality. True democracy, and the goal of bettering the entirety of the human race instead of scrabbling for power/strength/resources for one country alone. The goal of my civilization would be, all along, to expand humanity to the stars. Once Earth is stabilized, we’d expand. Lofty end goals. Make the world better now, not just for ourselves, but with a heavy emphasis on future generations.
8. What is your superpower of choice? Shape shifting.
9. In the apocalyptic scenario of your choice, you are allowed only one weapon. Which would it be and why? Lightsaber or Lasgun. Lasguns, from the Warhammer 40,000 universe, are the standard human rifle. They’re more powerful than an AK-47 or M-14 (if that means anything to my readers), BUUUUT… Instead of using bullets, they’re LASER GUNS. Oh, and their batteries/magazines can be recharged. And if you don’t have the fancy legitimate gear, there are solar-recharge kits, or you can even place them directly into a fire. INFINITE BULLETS!
10. Who is your favourite historical figure? Theodore Roosevelt!
11. Who or what would you want to have on a desert island? You are limited to five.
Bear Grylls an Actual survival expert, and, ummm… lessee… Probably Maddie, Parrott (he’s a boy scout, too!) and, uh… another friend to be chosen at random? I don’t know.